For Certified Divers we have two options.
A Deep Wreck and Shallow dive for experienced divers
Two Shallow Reef dives for a more casual experience.
- 2 boat dives, usually to a Wreck followed by a Reef dive
- Oriented toward more experienced divers
- Many Different Wrecks to choose from, each with its own history
- Many Deep Reefs to choose from, including Hawaiian Diving Adventures exclusive spots!
- 2 boat dives to Shallow Reefs, 30 - 60 feet deep
- Perfect for newer divers and those looking for an easier, more casual dive experience
- Perfect for Photography, these reefs have better natural light and longer bottom times
For the more advanced crowd we have an early morning dive charter. We usually dive one deep wreck around 100’ and a shallower reef for our second dive 40-60’, but with an experienced enough group, the underwater world is at our fingertips. Since the wrecks are a bit farther from shore, we often see more Pelagic Fish, and sometimes even some dolphins and whales! Due to the depths of the wrecks we do require a minimum of 25 dives, preferably Advanced Open Water and have dove in the last year. All dives are led by either a Divemaster or Instructor, and will be in small groups to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our divers.
Book Your Deep Dives
Whether you’re newly certified, you love longer dive times, more natural light for photography or it’s just been a while, our late morning charter is the dive trip for you! We visit two shallow reefs average depth of 40’(12m) where we will find tons of reef fish (25% of which are endemic to Hawaii), eels, octopus, turtles, rays and even sharks! If you are not certified, you can join our Discover Scuba Diving program, where you learn the basics of diving before an instructor takes you out in the ocean. All dives are led by either a Divemaster or Instructor, and will be in small groups to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our divers.